Saturday, December 1, 2012

Poinsettia Merry Christmas

Another fun and easy Christmas card.  We embossed green card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder from SU.  Then, we took a piece of Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock and scalloped the edges and then using a sanding block, sanded the card stock.

We then, used a 2 1/2" circle punch and punched out the middle.  We centered a piece of white card stock behind the punched hole and stamped a sentiment.

Then, we added "Merry Christmas" stamped on a piece of card stock that had the ends cut to resemble a pennant and attached that under the circle.  We added a Poinsettia that was stamped and cut out.  Then, added some crystal effects to the center.  Create a little loose bow from organza ribbon and insert it under the Poinsettia.

Have a great day!!!
Char

1 comment:

  1. It's a pretty card. I love the colors and the way it was made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting me, today. I truly appreciate that you took the time to visit my blog. Feel free to leave a comment. I really like hearing from you! If you leave a comment, I will reply as quickly as possible. Have a great day!!