Today is the DAY!!!
The retirement list is scheduled to be released around Noon today, depending on where you live. We are on the West Coast, so it will be approximately Noon!! So, just adjust it according to where you live. If you live on the East Coast, that would be 3 pm.
AND, while you are all trying to make up your minds what you want to get before it retires, (may I make a STRONG suggestion to get anything related to the outgoing IN colors, they go FAST), we, as Stampin' UP! Demonstrators will get our first peek at the online version of the NEW catalog. WHOOOHOOO!!!!
Now, some demonstrators who went to a get together called On Stage in various parts of the world, have already gotten to see the new catalog. But, for those of us that weren't able to go, we get to see it TODAY!!!
I read this, today, about our catalogs and thought I would share it with you!!
Did you know these fast facts about our Stampin’ Up! catalogs?
- It takes about 19 months, start to finish, to get an annual catalog into your hands.
- Seasonal catalogs take about 14 months, start to finish.
- About 120 employees in 18 departments work on the catalogs.
- There can be about 450 samples in an annual catalog.
- We have several version of the same catalog that are all released at the same time. They are different for the different countries in language, measurements and pricing. (Dollars, Euros, etc.)
- United States
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
Well, I hope that gives you a little more insight into what all goes into making a catalog. I’ll be mailing my customer's catalogs out in late May, for those of you that have purchased from me in the last 6 months. If you have never purchased from me, before, the cost is $5 plus postage.
AND, on another note, Stampin’ Up! is PRE-releasing ONE stamp set early! I'll be showing that later.
If you’re on my mailing list, you can just check your inbox, later today, for your own copy of the retirement list.
You can join my mailing list by e-mailing me at Pawsnstamp@centurylink.net. I’d love to have you!
Have a fantastic day!!!!