I got this list of question's from PaperPleasing Ideas. IF you decide to take these questions and answer them on your BLOG please let me know so I can visit and learn more about you!
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I'd say, she better get another lab to do her work ;-) Or I just qualified for Miracle of the year.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? June 2007 when I went to The Angel Company's seminar.
3. What did the last text message you sent say? I don’t send/receive text messages.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
A sense of humor, Oh and a nice smile and gorgeous eyes works too!
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Clean and organize my stamp room.
6. Shoe size? 8 1/2W
7. Been to Mexico? Nope
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Years and years ago.
9. What was the last TV show you watched? Big Brother (oh brother). I am a reality show fan. Love to watch Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor, Amazing Race etc.
10. What are your plans for the weekend? Going to a car show!
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? I'd say he asked me 39 years ago, but hey.....it's nice to know he'd do it again ;-)
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? My Stamp Store and stuff for a TAC Funshop this morning.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? It's not even 7am yet, so I will say I'll be fixing my hair and getting ready to head out.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
I don't think any of them could be better
than the one I already have. But, if I hadn't already met my hubby and if I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he would be faithful....I would have to say hmmmmmm.....I'll have to get back to you on that ;-) If it was someone funny....they
probably aren't funny on an every day basis.
If it was someone good looking.....so what? It has to be someone that has core values. So, I'll just keep the one I have.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....No
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate Peanut butter
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? PBR Professional Bull Riding, on TV of course. My hubby would LOVE to go to one someday!
18. Ever go camping? Yes, been camping in a tent when I was young...and now we have a RV and we like to go for a few days now and then. We get to go to the coast for Mother's Day. YIPPPPEEE!!! Can't wait!
19. Last phone call? My older Sister, Kay!
20. Are you allergic to anything? I’m allergic to something, but not sure what because I have never been tested. I definitely can't stand to be around cigarette smoke, tho, it plugs me up.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it" Don't sweat the small stuff!
22. What do you do at work? I demonstrate how to make cards and do paper crafts, but I wouldn't call it work....it's more fun than work.
23. What is your mom's name? My Mom passed away in 1998, her name was Dorothy.
24. Ever cried for no reason? I am sure I did while going through the 'change'.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? What the heck is that?
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Teal
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From Oregon to PA. ( Some day I hope to be able to say Australia)
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Once we were out on the road (my hubby was an OTR trucker) for 3 months.
29. What are your turn offs? People who think they are better than others! And, phonies!
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Probably a wine cooler....months and months ago.
31. What are you craving right now? Breakfast