I got online this morning and had a message from my 'lil buddy' Rita Holmes to check out her blog. I was so surprised that she nominated me for the Pico award. It made my day! Thanks Rita!! I am so happy to have a 'partner in crime' so to speak. You never cease to make me smile and laugh. And, you KNOW how much I love to laugh!
There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.
These are the 5 blogs that I chose. Believe me, this was too dang HARD as I visit lots and lots of blogs over the course of a week and I get inspiration from each and every one that I visit.
What is funny is that some of these gals don't even know I visit their blogs. I need to leave comments more often! :-)
1. Candi Derenfield I love her smile!! And, she stamps and shares, too!!
2. Trudy Osborn I have visited her blog many, many, many times.
3. Melissa Bendabout What a sweetheart! Check out her blog.
4. Jamie Dennett I love going here for Christian inspiration. She is also an online friend of mine and I just think she's awesome!
5. Annette Brisse Just a fantastic Angel I am so privileged to know!
Whew....like I said, that was just too dang hard. There are SO many amazing gals out there.
Have a wonderful day,