Monday, June 3, 2013

Red, White and Blue Father's Day


And, yet another Red, White and Blue card that can be used for different occasions.  Here we are using it for a Father's Day card.

On a red card stock base, we adhered a embossed white piece of card stock.  Then, we added two square pieces of red card stock with a little smaller square of designer paper.

We put them at opposite ends of the card and layered a piece of blue striped designer paper over them.

Then, we added a blue and beige striped ribbon to that and added punched stars out of red and white card stock.  Adding a sentiment tops it off.

EASY to put together and I just LOVE the stars!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Char

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting me, today. I truly appreciate that you took the time to visit my blog. Feel free to leave a comment. I really like hearing from you! If you leave a comment, I will reply as quickly as possible. Have a great day!!