How cute is this little deer? Ok, so he's probably not Rudolph, but he's adorable nonetheless.
When you are sitting down watching a movie or your favorite TV show, you can cut these adorable little guys from the "Home for Christmas" designer series paper.
Here is how I constructed mine, but you can whatever DSP you want to go along with this little guy.
- Fold a piece of 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Mossy Meadow card stock in half.
- Stamp and layer a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 designer series paper on top. I used Season of Cheer and stamped with a sentiment from Cozy Christmas.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3 3/4 x 3. Cut the center out using the fourth largest Square Framelit, (2 1/2 x 2 1/2). Lay it over your stamped DSP and adhere to your card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add your deer to whatever side he fits best on...depending on which deer you are using.
- Add a 3 1/2 x 3/4" strip of Merry Moments DSP, that you have notched at one end, to the bottom of the white layer.
- Add a wooden snowflake element with a rhinestone in the center that you have colored with a red Sharpie.
- I also added a little rhinestone to the deer's nose and colored it with a red Sharpie, as well.
These cards go together pretty fast if you do all your prep work first and then just sit down and assemble them.
You can also use other images in other DSP, like the santa or the tree....whatever suits your fancy.
Here are the products that were used:
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Don't forget the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA going on till Monday November 30th! GREAT DEALS!!
Have a wonderful day!!