Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Rose Wonder Birthday Card

Here's an awesome card that my friend Rita Holmes made and sent me to share with you on my blog.   Rose Wonder is a beautiful set and with the added touches of glitter, it's a really gorgeous card


There's just a touch of glitter and it really makes this card.  Just a little touch of Two-Way glue pen and some Dazzling Diamonds - what a difference
Rita watercolored the rose and leaves.  WOW!

Product List


Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

You can find all these products by clicking the links or going to my online website HERE

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting me, today. I truly appreciate that you took the time to visit my blog. Feel free to leave a comment. I really like hearing from you! If you leave a comment, I will reply as quickly as possible. Have a great day!!